Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc.
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Customers with disabilities wishing to access our offices should contact us by phone or email to confirm what assistive devices or options are available to meet their special needs. We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with any assistive devices we have on site or that we provide to assist people with disabilities accessing our office.
We will attempt to communicate with customers with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. Should a person with disabilities require special equipment or programs to communicate during their visit, they will have to provide or bring them along.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a service animal will be allowed to have that service animal accompany them in our office.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them in our office.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. will
- notify these customers by phone or email to reschedule their appointment or
- change the meeting location so that services can be continued.
Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. will provide training to all employees. This training will be provided to staff within two weeks of their starting work with our firm.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the Customer Service Standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing the office of Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. or the services provided.
This plan will be updated to meet any new requirements from the government and staff will be notified when changes are made to our accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way that Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. provides goods and services to people with disabilities can speak to us in person, send an e-mail (email@example.com), or a written letter. Our mailing address is 12 Sackville Place, Toronto, ON M4X 1A4.
All feedback, including complaints, will be included in our Accessible Customer Service Plan Binder. Customers can expect to hear back in within 5-7 business days from receipt of the feedback.
Any policy of Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc. that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Notice of availability
The Accessible Customer Service Plan will be posted on the Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc.web site (www.mekarch.ca) and will be available upon request, in paper format, at our office.