Taking the first steps in renovating or building a home can be a daunting task.
- Who do I talk to?
- How will I get the best price?
- How will I deal with Committee of Adjustment?
- How can I fit all the features I want into my home design?
From the very first conversation, Monica is working to guide your project through all the hurdles ahead. She will:
- translate your ideas into drawings that will be used by all parties to build your project.
- assess and communicate to you the value, cost and timing of your project as it progresses.
Monica will bring over 35 years of experience to your client meetings. Her experience includes:
- designing & finding solutions to issues
- working with contractors
- getting permits & City approvals
- representing you at Committee of Adjustment, Heritage, zoning and OMB
- meeting and mediating with neighbours
- bringing in building specialists as required